An advanced bookkeeping and financial management system that handles a company’s range of financial activities, while providing information to the operative and management levels.
Multi-Company, Multi-Currency and Multi-Year
Enabling simultaneous work at a number of branches
CAV Financial is a professional, multipurpose software package. The system is flexible, simple to understand and easy to use. Special emphasis has been placed on user comfort and many processes in the system run automatically, with minimal user intervention required.
Central modules in the system include: a bookkeeping system, budget, accounts receivable, accounts payable, register and deposits management, pricing, fixed-managerial assets, financial statement generators, data import/export utility, cash flow, securities, loans, deposits and more.
Import and Export
CAV Financial has a sophisticated import/export utility that enables importing and exporting of files to/from the system. Queries, tables and reports from the report generator can be sent to an MS-Excel spreadsheet and printed out at the press of a button.
CAV Financial can be integrated as an independent financial management system for the organization, or it can become part of a complete, strategic solution alongside operative information systems.
CAV Financial is equipped with a range of tools and generators that make it possible to design documents, reports, letters or forms in accordance with the organization’s needs. These sophisticated tools enable fast, efficient application of the system. The software contains a huge range of queries and reports that are produced in extremely short response times, and that present financial management information about the company.
Bookkeeping System Features:
- Invoice Generator
- Forms and Document Generator
- Screen Generator
- Financial, Budget, Flow and Balance Statement Generators
- Data Import/Export Utility
- Letter Generator
- Bank statements
- Currency rates
- Credit card transactions
- Invoices – from operational systems
- Fuel companies
- About making payments
- About outstanding debts
- Produce balance requests for accountants
- Produce labels according to an index
- Produce various letters from the letter generator
- Reconciliation among multi-company accounts
- Reconciliation vis-a-vis external files, such as:
- Bookkeeping accounts from an external system
- Credit cards
- Bank statements
- Track outstanding/closed invoices automatically for thousands of accounts, without having to perform reconciliation.
- Manage outstanding invoices
- Monitor credit line status
- Track telephone calls with the customer
- Analyze outstanding debit balances
- Track claims (execution office) by invoice
- Rate differentials
- Interest/tax report – how many days late
- Bounced check management and tracking
- Monitoring of restricted accounts.
The system gives management the ability to plan receipts and payments according to a time line. It includes a future cash flow system and actual cash flow system.
- From bookkeeping system
- Accounts payable system
- Accounts receivable system
- Loan system
- Register system
- Post-dated check system at a bank
- Manual data that do not appear in bookkeeping (such as salaries)
- Operational systems (purchase orders or marketing)
- Bank balance at beginning of period
- Bank balance at end of period
- Details and summary of receipts/payments
The pricing system analyzes the company’s activity costs, via multi-dimensional pricing units, and makes it possible to compare them against the budget. This comparison is between planned costs in multiple currencies, in a flexible manner and according to user-defined parameters and keys.
- Unlimited number of dimensions for each bookkeeping record
- Reports can be produced according to any combination of dimensions
The system contains modules for handling providing loans/making deposits according to clearing tables, types of loans, type of interest, types of tables, frequency of linkages, range of amounts, retroactivity, managing changes in loan plan, partial clearing, postponed loans/deposits, and more.
The fixed assets system is meant to give all the details of the company’s fixed assets and their connections to the bookkeeping system, including an asset report generator producing varied reports including those required by the income tax authorities.
- Complete control over user authorizations
- Entry to the system is protected by a number of passwords – decentralized control over managerial information
- Complete control and integrity maintenance mechanisms among the various systems
CAV Financial was developed in an open system environment and is fully compatible with all the popular UNIX platforms, as well as Windows NT.
CAV Financial has a development infrastructure comprising widely distributed tools and ANSI standards. The central tool is Caché, a product of InterSystems; a company based in the USA with representative offices worldwide. The tool is multi-dimensional, fully object-oriented and combines a total development environment with a post-relational database that uses a complete SQL interface.
Unencumbered by a central platform, the end-user stations can be personal computers running Windows client-server architecture or a Web browser running HTML. CAV Financial supports a broad range of printers and can easily be connected to special input/output devices such as barcode scanners, barcode printers and check scanners.
CAV Financial is used in a wide range of fields within the Israeli economy: industry, trade, banking, tourism, customs clearance, international forwarding, marketing and distribution, and high-tech.
CAV has 80 employees out of which 60 are software professionals. Its longtime loyal clients, with the help of CAVs software solutions, are a spearhead in their sectors: banking, insurance, wholesale tourism, FMCG and more.